Get it at Pulster (was: Re: freerunnter - get it over trisoft)

Marcus Bauer marcus.bauer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 16:39:22 CET 2008

On Thu, 2008-03-20 at 14:58 +0100, Matthias Ringwald wrote:
> ok. "ripping off" might be a bit exaggerated.
[..long thread...]

Just for info, pulster is going to sell it too, so if you don't like
trisoft - go there (I'm not affiliated with them).

They still have the Neo1973 in their shop but I don't know if it is
still available:

http://www.pulster.de/engl/index.html?openmoko.htm

Anyway, I asked them by email and they told me they will sell the
Freerunner too. The forces of the market will fix the prices :)

Hope that helps to calm the storm in the teapot :-P

Marcus