Neo Freerunner manufacturing status

polz polz at aufbix.org
Thu Mar 20 23:31:53 CET 2008

On Wednesday 19 March 2008 19:24:30 Michael Shiloh wrote:
> Hi Ian,
>
> Since I'm in California and the factory is in China, it's a little
> difficult for me to know exactly what the plan is and where there are
> concerns and weaknesses.
I know it's probably too late, but will the screen on the FreeRunner be the
same as the one on the Neo 1973 ?
Because if that's the case - has anyone actually tried using the phone
outside, in broad daylight, in the sun ?
It might just be me, but I personally find it hard to find the buttons on the
screen due to the glare of the screen. Unless the reviewers only test the
phone inside an office, it's going to be difficult to sell the device to
general consumers, even once the software is finished.