freerunnter - get it over trisoft

Stroller linux.luser at myrealbox.com
Fri Mar 21 06:04:55 CET 2008

On 20 Mar 2008, at 13:58, Matthias Ringwald wrote:
>  ... the other stuff (support hotline, manuals, recycling, VAT.. )
> does't help me personally.

My experience is that a support hotline helps LOTS when your device
dies and you need to get it replaced pronto.

But I do agree with you. VAT doesn't help me, either. I don't use any
of those silly services (like hospitals and roads) that taxes go to
support! I should be exempt from paying for them!!

And as for recycling! Why should I care about electronics in
landfills leaking lead & mercury into the water supply? I won't be
around next century to worry about it!!

(Instead, you should realise that recycling is a European
requirement, and that all EU importers must agree to recycle their
products. If one has a dead Moko outside of warranty one will be
entitled to return it to the importer for recycling, rather than
landfill it - it is likely that Europeans who don't take advantage of
this service will soon have to pay to dispose of electronic items;
they won't be freely accepted at the local tip).

Stroller.