freerunnter - get it over trisoft

Carlo E. Prelz fluido at fluido.as
Fri Mar 21 07:53:59 CET 2008

	Subject: Re: freerunnter - get it over trisoft
	Date: ven 21 mar 08 05:04:55 +0000

Quoting Stroller (linux.luser at myrealbox.com):

> But I do agree with you. VAT doesn't help me, either. I don't use any of
> those silly services (like hospitals and roads) that taxes go to
> support! I should be exempt from paying for them!!
>
> And as for recycling! Why should I care about electronics in landfills
> leaking lead & mercury into the water supply? I won't be around next
> century to worry about it!!

:-)

I had previously stated as a dire need the fact of having an identical
*PRE-TAX* price for the freerunner on the two shores of the big
pond. A basic option (with just one year of warranty, e-mail or
IRC-based support, just the standard package content that comes from
FIC) should be available and clearly advertised. With a precisely
itemized price, and no intermediaries if at all possible. Resellers
should earn their market share by offering premium services. They
should not be the only choice.

Carlo

* K * Carlo E. Prelz - fluido at fluido.as             che bisogno ci sarebbe