Official Reseller

Roland Häder r.haeder at will-hier-weg.de
Sat Mar 22 16:19:43 CET 2008

On Saturday, 22. March 2008, Edwin Lock wrote:
> Hello World, Hello Steve!
> Considering that Neo Freerunner phones can be preordered now at TRIsoft[1]
> I (and several others) are wondering if TRIsoft is the official reseller
> for Europe? This question has arisen because Christian Pulster has claimed
> that an agreement between TRIsoft and OM inc. is non-existant[2] and bases
> his status of an official reseller on a press release[3].
> The question is: Who is correct? Has there been an agreement? Or is this
> just another case of miscommunication?
> I would be pleased to get an official answer from an employee.
> Regards,
> Edwin Lock
>
> [1] http://trisoft.de/openmoko
> [2]
> http://forum.golem.de/read.php?23925,1258538,1258538#msg-1258538(german)
> [3]
> http://forum.golem.de/read.php?23925,1258538,1259049#msg-1259049(german)

Hello,

I have phoned with them some minutes ago - a german free-call number - and
they told me exactly that thing. So I can hope that I will hold a freed
cellphone at last in my hands - surely for beta-fixing and testing.

For my person to say, I use cellphones not so intensive for phoning. I prefer
landline instead. So it is okay for me, that it has some alpha/beta-bugs. :)

All good work out there! :)

Regards,
Roland