850MHz or 900MHz? AT&T or TMobile?

feydreva feydreva at lsu.fr
Sun Mar 23 03:07:12 CET 2008

Hello,

I do have almost the same question...

I live in US, but I m european, and goes back there very often, plan on
comming back to europe in less than a year

I am with T-mobile, and from what I heard/read, T-mobile in US  is
mainly 1900 Mhz.
So, I i have a 1900/900 phone in US, will I really suffer from not
having the 850 Mhz ?
Does T-mobile US really uses the 850 Mhz

Openmoko really need to be a Quad-band phone....
Is there any plans for it ?

Regards
Philippe