TomTom on Openmoko?

Michele Renda michele.renda at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 22:17:11 CET 2008

| it is NOT a navigation software and it will take long time to get it
really stable. tomtom is really good software and the maps are really
better.

If you think is so good write to TomTom firm and ask them to make a port
of their software to OpenMoko: I think it is a work of their programmer
to make this work, not of OpenMoko team. They are already working a lot
to try to make their device most open as possible. And I think is not
their goals to make TomTom available in OpenMoko.

My opinion