Accelerometer brainstorming

Crane, Matthew mcrane03 at harris.com
Fri Mar 28 19:07:31 CET 2008

Yea, there would need to be a decent test and experiment app, with GUI,
record data feature, and visualization of data.  That would be needed
likely before the ideas we've mentioned could be worked out.  Need to
develop a solid API and event notification system.  That sort of thing
prob exists for GPS, but should it be new/separate or tagged onto GPS
for acellerometer?

Matt