Group Sales, distribution model

Dale Schumacher dale.schumacher at gmail.com
Fri May 2 00:11:25 CEST 2008

As Kevin notes, the marginal savings on a 10-pack is pretty thin.  For
planning purposes size and weight details are useful, but I thought they
were posted previously.

Currently there are 4 people showing interest in Austin, TX and 1 in Dallas,
TX.  This does not include the 2 current Neo1973 owners, who have not
expressed a desire to be part of this 10-pack.  If we get enough interest
for a 10-pack, I am assuming that people will either pick up their device in
person, or pay for additional shipping, at their option.  If that is not
cost effective for them, and it very well may not be in the case of
re-shipping, then they should order directly.  I will be ordering directly
if there is not sufficient local interest.  The individual in Dallas may
have reason to visit Austin, or other means of obtaining cost-effective
transportation for his device.  If not, then I'm sure he will also order
directly.

Clearly details like these must be worked out for each local group, but
should be done OFF LIST.  I've described my expectations as simply an
example of the choices to be made.