Group Sales, distribution model

Kevin Dean kevin at foreverdean.info
Fri May 2 00:36:39 CEST 2008

Hi Dale,

I just made a post to that other list and broke it down. It's good
news in general, even shipping it there's about a $28 savings. There's
even a decent savings if you combine groups anywhere in the country.
Mostly coast to cost single unit shipment is about $10 and shipping
"locally" (i.e. about 50 miles) is about $8.50 so shipping from Austin
to Dallas isn't MUCH cheaper than shipping Austin to Duluth. Certainly
doing that would save you money over not buying a 10-pack.

http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2008-May/016671.html

-Kevin