Stylus Recommendation

Nicanor Babula deadhorus at gmail.com
Fri May 2 16:01:33 CEST 2008

    I don't think that a magnetic stylus would be such a good idea,
because any movement of the pen would create a current into every
conductor existing in its magnetic field (freerunner's circuits
included). This current might damage or disturb the phone itself.
    Instead of attaching the stylus to the phone, I think it would be an
extraordinary idea creating some kind of portable pouch/box with a
special place for the stylus.