Our new Main page of wiki

steve steve at openmoko.com
Fri May 2 23:25:19 CEST 2008

I will be editing the front page of the wiki in due course to bring it in
line with the .com. Brenda's main focus has always been on  REORGANIZING the
content. Once she is done,  I will wordsmith it. I just got access a couple
days ago. Most of my focus has been on the .com site and writing some
articles of late on our opening the CAD files.
So, some patience please.