Stylus Recommendation

Nicanor Babula deadhorus at gmail.com
Sat May 3 00:38:40 CEST 2008

       I am not an electrical engineer either (I'm a highschool student)
and I think that it's more important to get the phone ready than
problems like "where the stylus will be attached?". In the end the
freerunner will be a developer and not an end user phone. Besides I
don't know how much the OpenMoko team is considering our suggestions (no
offence).