Stylus Recommendation

Jeremiah Flerchinger jeremiah.flerchinger at gmail.com
Mon May 5 02:33:30 CEST 2008

I'd like a Nintendo DS style stylus and holder because they're small,
cheap, & I like how they fit into the casing of the DS.  I would try to
use the FreeRunner CAD data
( http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Neo_FreeRunner_GTA02_Hardware#Case ) to
make my own case mod design if I could find something to convert Pro-E
files.  As it stands I refuse to buy Pro-E for a single hobby project.