Stylus Recommendation

steve steve at openmoko.com
Tue May 6 01:21:28 CEST 2008

My truck and 4 dollar gas are not a marriage made in heaven micheal. A hemi
was great when gas was 2 bucks, but now, ouch.

I have some fun ideas on various approaches. I should have said fishing rod
holder as opposed to gun rack. Does your GTA01 back panel fit on an A02?.
My A01 is loaned out so I need to get it back and maybe perform some
surgery, when I'm less busy.