Stylus Recommendation

Paul Jimenez pj at place.org
Tue May 6 02:36:16 CEST 2008

Ponoko has acrylic in 1/8" and some 1/4" thicknesses that you can
get laser-cut for fairly reasonable prices - IIRC, they just opened
a bay-area cut/ship center to reduce shipping in the US (they're originally
from New Zealand!).  Looks like a typical project from 7"x7"x1/8" acrylic
is around $10-$20. That's potentially several "stylus-racks".

  --pj