Freerunner and external Display

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at openmoko.org
Tue May 6 03:32:47 CEST 2008

On Mon, 5 May 2008 23:38:50 +0000 (UTC) Fredrik Wendt <fredrik at wendt.se>
babbled:

remember guys... it's a PHONE... PHONE... PHONE. :) NOT a PC. yes - sacrifices
have been made. it was never intended to need a stylus - the state of the gui
demanded it (that is being worked on and getting better).

all of the below are pretty much compromises made by a lot of PHONEs. (yes -
the local phone store has tonnes of phones that are not 3G - it saves price).
and you want open - that has been another constraining factor in hardware
choice...

:)