Multi-Level Markting - Is OpenMoko interested in?

ramsesoriginal ramsesoriginal at gmail.com
Tue May 6 04:18:08 CEST 2008

I dont remembre if I already mentioned it or only planned to mention
it, but i would recommend giving http://zooppa.com/ a look when it
comes to advertising.
I think the Openmoko would be a great product for this kind of
advertisement. Basically its user generatet advertisement. In a really
funny way.

Just my 2 €-cents.

My corner of the web: http://blog.ramsesoriginal.org