Warranty on phase 1 phones

Eric Smith es at fruitcom.com
Tue May 6 12:07:19 CEST 2008

Openmoko,

A lot of people on the Group Order forum are asking about the
warranty protection of individual buyers when we consolidate
our orders.  Is openmoko able to provide a solution where buyers may
take advantage of the bulk discount and reduced shipping
costs through Group Order and at the same time each individual
enjoys an independent Warranty direct with Openmoko?

--
- Eric Smith