Is anyone else getting 2 or 3 copies of every mails?

Stefan Misch misel at misel.de
Wed May 7 00:23:37 CEST 2008

I have the same problem and ironically I got this "Nope, not me" twice.

I'm pretty sure, I did not subscribe twice, because I do not get every mail
twice, only a rare few of them.

I checked the headers of both mails and they seem to be identical save for the
Message-Id. (<1210111407.21070.3.camel at sartre> vs.
<1210111397.21070.1.camel at sartre>).

It's pretty weird. I always thought it was just someguy accidently sending
messages twice.

All best,
Stefan