Is anyone else getting 2 or 3 copies of every mails?

Jose Luis Perez Diez jluis at escomposlinux.org
Wed May 7 09:46:17 CEST 2008

El Wednesday, 7 de May de 2008 01:56:16 ian douglas va escriure:
> As I've mentioned already though, the copies I'm getting are all
> duplicates from the mailing list -- I got two copies of your message,
> but both copies were only sent to the mailing list. None of the extra
> copies I've received today had me personally listed as a To: or CC:
> recipient, and the Message-Id fields are always similar so I'm not
> getting BCC'd copies.
>
> I quite confident that it's an issue with the mailing list.

I get the messages of the list using 2 accounts this one and a gmail one, I
have never seen true duplicates.

I suspect the problem is Thunderbird reclaiming two or more copies of the
message usually after a bad connect to the server. Does Thunderbird keep
logs of the connects?