OM IDE (was: Re: Common Lisp for OM (Was: Programming OM))

Lally Singh lally.singh at gmail.com
Thu May 8 08:39:36 CEST 2008

Just to clarify, NB would run on a desktop computer, and cross compile for OM.

I'm imagining a situation not unlike CW for Palm (I had to dev on that
a few years ago).  It compiles the code and uploads it to the
emulator, which you can run the debugger on.  Then you upload it to
your OM device, and maybe do some more debugging on there.  I'll have
to see what's required to get the debugger working on both the
emulator and the actual dev.

On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 7:19 PM, Jeremy List <quick_dudley at yahoo.co.nz> wrote:

H. Lally Singh
Ph.D. Candidate, Computer Science