questions for steve regarding group purchases

Michele Renda michele.renda at gmail.com
Thu May 8 09:52:41 CEST 2008

My Idea was this:

Openmoko can manage all the orders and to receive the payments: they can
build a sites, that collect the orders, and with an option to indicate
to which Sales Group to receive (Update in real time with the number of
allocated phones).

The person that is available to receive the phones has the work only to
receive and to fix a Saturday or a Sunday an appointament to a place.

In this way:

1. Is more easy to run with the money, not with 10 openmoko
2. If a person can not to continue to  be the "hub", before the
expedition, Openmoko can simply to change the spedition address
3. The situation will be more trasparent
4. There will not be a problem if a person don't want more a phone.

The cost of all this is only a web application and x 10 transaction fees
(that on 399 $ I hope are not too much)

This is my idea