How many framebuffers does openmoko has?

Vishwas P S vishwas.ps at gmail.com
Thu May 8 10:50:28 CEST 2008

OK. In that case how do we prevent tearing of images on the screen ? i.e.
how do we implement a tearing-less display solution ?
Normally as far as I know, /dev/fb's memory would be mapped to apps and
there is no way for the driver to sync memory updates with Vsync ... Pl
correct me if I'm wrong

- Vishwas