questions for steve regarding group purchases

Flemming Richter Mikkelsen quatrox at gmail.com
Thu May 8 23:07:42 CEST 2008

> There is no need to use this tone. I already apologize about my idea. It was
> only an idea. I was not knowing that it was so difficult and so expensive
> for Openmoko.
> Also I want a GTA04, and also I want that OM employers are focused only in
> their work.

Sorry

> It was only an idea to improve Freerunner sales, it was not to have my 10%
> discount. It was more to save some expedition fees, that for me that I live
> in Europe will be a bit big.

I know, I live in Europe too. I really recommend the contract thing.

> So, please learn to understand mail that are a complain from mail that are
> ideas. It was only an idea. It will avoid a lot of flames, that I think is
> the last thing we need.

I just wanted to kill this idea right from the start, so we avoid
having 273 mails
about it.

As you say, you only wrote an idea, and I should not attack you. I am sorry
for that. I still want to kill your idea (but I think I did).

--
Please don't send me Word or PowerPoint attachments.

Join the FSF as an Associate Member at:
<URL:http://www.fsf.org/register_form?referrer=5774>

Free your mind - Open(moko) your phone