Gaming on Openmoko?

Mo Abrahams moabrahams at dashavoo.com
Sat May 10 00:17:33 CEST 2008

We don't have drivers for the 3D hardware, so I am afraid games like
that are a little out of the question... although I think that would
need something more powerful than what we have anyway wouldn't it?

Would be very happy to see somebody get 3D working though =)
It could be fun to see how app developers would exploit it, let alone
having 3D games... I was about to say someone should port some gameboy
emulator or something, since we do have 2D, but then the button thing
hit me =P