Questions about Freerunner: Phone Usability, Battery Life, Shipping Date

Mo Abrahams moabrahams at dashavoo.com
Sat May 10 18:54:47 CEST 2008

On Sat, 2008-05-10 at 18:17 +0200, Andrea Debortoli wrote:
> also days of 399$ Freerunner will go....:)
> and GTA04 is already under early development...I think I'll wait a bit
> more to purchase....

You are a lot more patient than I am.

The only reason I didn't get the GTA01 is because I knew wifi was on
it's way. I have been watching this project since pretty much the
beginning, dreaming of when I will have one of these phones in my hand.
This is coming from a person who has never paid more than £20 for a
phone, and has never had a new one (always second hand). I never cared
about mobile phones until openmoko.
Can't for the life of me remember how I first heard about it though =S.

Also... why is it going from GTA02 to GTA04 ? Won't the next phone be
GTA03 (even if it is a developer model like GTA01 was)?

Mo.