Questions about Freerunner: Phone Usability, Battery Life, Shipping Date

Pietro "m0nt0" Montorfano monto84 at gmail.com
Sat May 10 22:43:18 CEST 2008

Hugo Mills ha scritto:
> On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 06:22:00PM +0100, Mo Abrahams wrote:
>> Hmm, hopefully someone else will shed more light on that. I know
>> different cultures have numbers that are considered unlucky, for example
>> 13 in a lot of western cultures (not sure why),
>
>    One theory is because it was the number of people present at the
> Last Supper.
>
>    Hugo.

Or simply there are 2 ideas that come in my mind:
1) GTA03 as a development release (like the kernel tree, 2.4 usable, 2.5
development, 2.6 usable)

2) there is another milestone for the GTA02, the mass market phone,
actually the hardware is fine, but the software still has some bugs and
it's incomplete in some part

Cya!
Pietro