questions for steve regarding group purchases

steve steve at openmoko.com
Sat May 10 23:51:09 CEST 2008

I'm not sure about the paypal. A long while back when I suggested paypal
there was a backlash from

concerned people who thought that paypal was evil because it was American.
I'll check on that.

( not the evil part, the paypal part)

WRT to one shipment, if you order a 10 pack and debug board  I would be
surprised it was split into two

shipments.

  _____