Funny Dialer

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Mon May 12 12:57:22 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 4:03 AM, Matt Mets <matt.mets at cibomahto.com> wrote:
> I'm assuming you mean what we call a rotary phone in the US?  I'm working on
> one...  Here is a screenshot:
>  http://www.flickr.com/photos/cibomahto/2458507254/
>
>  It's just a mock-up program at the moment though, no hooks to the actual
> dialer.

Two suggestions for a rotary dialer that your might or might not like:
1) a mode where the dialer looks like a rotary dialer, but operates as
a normal dialer, ie. when you press a number the digit is sent
2) a "cheat mode" - when you press a number the dialer automatically
turns and returns. Of course it sends the digit as well. :-)

The rotary dialer could even be made to have the sound of a mechanical
dialer for the truly nostalgic.
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen