Alarmclock puzzle (Slightly OT)

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Tue May 13 18:36:58 CEST 2008

Years ago I imagined such a pill with a known delay (e.g. the time it
would take for the outer casing to dissolve). Pills would be available
with different delays (different thickness of casing).

Thus, you would take a caffeine tablet with say an 8 hour delay and go
to sleep.

8 hours later you would awake feeling alert and refreshed, and as if
you'd already had your morning coffee.

Life would be perfect.