Alarmclock puzzle

Bastian Muck bastian.muck at gmx.de
Tue May 13 19:34:05 CEST 2008

By the way, when you shake the Freerunner, does it wake up if in suspend?

Arne Kristian Jansen schrieb:
| Or you could use the accelerometer to "wind"up the clock/snooze. Just
shake it two times to snooze for 1 min more or something like it. And
after each snooze you have to shake more and more to get the same
snoozetime, i.e. for the second snooze you'd have to shake say four
times to add one minute.

http://www.bimbambanana.com/index.php?p=Puzzle-alarm-clock-cool-gadgets&side=visProd&prod_id=21
|     >  another, and perhaps an more easy to make is that the screen
shows fours
|     > digits that you have to click in right order to turn it off.
Perhaps like an