Root password and ssh?

Mo Abrahams moabrahams at dashavoo.com
Wed May 14 17:46:25 CEST 2008

Aha, of course. I didn't think about it properly (I blame lack of
caffeine, a problem now solved). I was thinking about it as if logging
in as root was disabled altogether.
On a slightly related note... what is the hostname of the phone? Can it
be set or is it going to be the same for all freerunners? Personally I
would like to give my phone a name in fitting with all my other
computers (so far I have descartes, sartre, turing).