Quickstart web page my first manual readed before product release

Wilkinson, Alex alex.wilkinson at dsto.defence.gov.au
Thu May 15 03:34:30 CEST 2008

    0n Wed, May 14, 2008 at 11:53:13PM +0200, David Samblas Martinez wrote:

    >Since I was a young wannabe I like to read manuals, I  allways remember my first full specification readding at 13 years reading the full Epson ms-dos manuals (full command list especification included) 1 night before I can even start my first computer (an 8086)  because (damn it!) my family decided to go to soup that evening with my uncles...
    >Now I am a old an experienced wannabe and I cannot remember any other tech doc than make me feel so near again this first geek experience (near to drop a tear here)
    >Here again reading about manage something desired but not even (but so near.... ) in you  hands.

And where may you be reading this from ?

 -aW

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT 1914.  If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.