Funny Dialer

Bastian Muck bastian.muck at gmx.de
Fri May 16 01:23:59 CEST 2008

Great work so far, keep on.

Greetings Bastian

matt.mets at cibomahto.com schrieb:
| All,
|
| I've got my sort-of, kind-of working rotary dialer (with source) here:
| http://www.cibomahto.com/?p=192
|
| It's pretty ugly and the physics are a little buggy, but it's a
start.  I will set it up on projects.openmoko.org when I get a chance.

| I haven't really done my due diligence in researching the matter, but
has anyone made Python bindings to access the system resources yet?  Or,
perhaps it is as simple as talking over DBUS?  For the moment, I am
controlling the vibrator by writing to the LED device, though I suspect
that is not the proper way to go about it.