IAX2/Asterisk + Openmoko FreeRunner

Brandon Kruse admteamkruz at gmail.com
Fri May 16 02:40:50 CEST 2008

I will do Michael.

That could have been the problem with my 1973 prototype, so thank you for
keeping me updated.

I am hoping to have the packages rebuilt by Friday and start the overall
integration, at least giving
the end user a simple console application to start testing :)

I passed a call via GSM, to make sure the microphone works, and it does.

-Brandon