Email disclaimers [Was: Value of headsets and pouches for 10 pack orders?]

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at openmoko.org
Fri May 16 14:05:36 CEST 2008

On Fri, 16 May 2008 13:43:31 +0200 AVee <openmoko-comunity at avee.org> babbled:

> On Friday 16 May 2008 07:19, Wilkinson, Alex wrote:
>
> > IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence
> > Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES
> > ACT 1914.  If you have received this email in error, you are requested to
> > contact the sender and delete the email.
>
> Is there actually someone in the Australian Defence Organisation who really
> thinks this is usefull? How do you guys defend your country, using red tape?

"
we shall tape them up on the beaches
we shall tape them to the landing grounds
we shall tape them up in the fields and in the streets
we shall tape them up in the hills
we shall never surrender...
... the red tape, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and
the liberation of the old!
"

fear the power of the red tape! mihahahhahahahahah!

:)