IAX2/Asterisk + Openmoko FreeRunner

Al Johnson openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk
Fri May 16 21:15:38 CEST 2008

Another bootable ISO to look at its trixbox
http://www.trixbox.com/products/trixbox-ce/features

Both make setting up an asterisk server very easy. They also run reasonably in
a virtual machine. trixbox has a few more bells and whistles; whether this is
good or bad is a matter of opinion, as is preference between the different
GUIs.