OpenMoko codebases with Linux Cross Reference (LXR)

Arnout Engelen mokocommunity at bzzt.net
Mon May 19 23:42:02 CEST 2008

Joachim Steiger wrote:
> Nicholas A. Bellinger
> | I wonder if it would be useful for devel purposes to have the OM
> | sourcetree imported into LXR (http://lxr.linux.no/)
>
> currently i would rather like to put that onto the 'todo when we have
> a bit more time again' list.

This seems like a great candidate for some community involvement/
contribution. As the repositories are all open (right?), anyone with a knack
for this kind of thing could set up a http-browsable repo.

Once someone has a nice setup, we can reward him by pointing
'lxr.openmoko.org' to his machine and awarding him 'official openmoko lxr
maintainer' status. Some people get a kick out of that kind of stuff -
speaking from experience, as I'm like that myself :).

If it happens: cool! If it doesn't: apparently there isn't all that
much interest in the idea... natural selection :).

Arnout

(I quite like the idea, but I'm unlikely to find time to take a shot
at it myself in the near future)