Europe Distribution

Al Johnson openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk
Tue May 20 00:58:16 CEST 2008

One of the resellers in Germany appeared to be accepting orders last I looked,
but production handsets aren't shipping yet. See Steve's post from this
evening for an official update on timescales. Some key developers have
recently received preproduction handsets, so someone may have mistaken this
for them being on sale.