Will GTK be used in Openmoko?

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Tue May 20 03:40:15 CEST 2008

Steven Kurylo wrote:
> And you'd end up arguing about the colour of the bike shed none stop.
> Some decisions openmoko just needs make to deliver us a phone.

I know and I appreciate it... I'd just like more if they would have a
better communication with us and with 3rd party developers (anyway this
is an old issue)!

Sometimes it seems we've just "rumors" like on closed companies!
I do love this project, I believe on it and I'll support with no
hesitations, but I think that some things should be improved!

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/