Languages (Was: Re: ASU software - pre-pre-release impressions)

Travis Tabbal travis at tabbal.net
Tue May 20 19:07:37 CEST 2008

I did say "most". :) There are a number of programming languages that almost
seem to have been designed to be difficult to write well formed code in. I
try to avoid them, and usually succeed. I won't get into details as that's a
little too far off topic and everyone has their own opinions on such things
that are no more or less valid than my own. :)

I like your idea about the app icons.