Switch from GTK to QT (was: ASU software - pre-pre-release impressions)

Travis Tabbal travis at tabbal.net
Tue May 20 20:15:28 CEST 2008

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 1:45 PM, Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen <admin at leinir.dk>
wrote:

>   Well... Why not use the Qt bindings for Ruby, then?
> http://rubyforge.org/projects/korundum/

Very cool. I've been thinking I might need a Ruby project for a while now. I
might have to give that library a try when I get some time to set up an OM
dev environment. C++ is far from my favorite language as well. :)

Personally, I'd like to see work continue on the old GTK apps, I like the
look of them better than the QTopia apps from the screenshots I've seen so
far. Not that either one is bad really, just preference. I'm sure there are
plenty of people that like the new apps better as well. The joy of
community. :)