Switch from GTK to QT (was: ASU software - pre-pre-releaseimpressions)

Crane, Matthew mcrane03 at harris.com
Tue May 20 20:31:57 CEST 2008

If it has a C interface it's likely classes don't strictly mean c++
classes.

My 2c on c++..

It is an extra magnitude of difficulty to get anything more then a few
developers to code in a consistent style when working with C++.
Requires strict discipline and coding standards.  Without such things,
it all de-generates at a rate proportianal to the number of developers
and amount of code being writen.