Whats up with the freerunner mass production?

Daniel Spies daniel.spies at fuceekay.com
Wed May 21 00:43:47 CEST 2008

I would like to know that, too. I have pretty good connection to China and
Taiwan, so I could easily arrange to get a Freerunner directly from there...

If you plan to ship phones to China from the US (or anywhere else) you'll have
to get an CCC certificate in order to get this working properly... Another
method could be hand-carrying ;)