Whats up with the freerunner mass production?

Michele Renda michele.renda at gmail.com
Wed May 21 20:36:18 CEST 2008

Dirk Deimeke wrote:
> maybe, but a concrete date was given.

I don't want to start a flame, so I will try to troll less as possible.
They give different dates, but they always told us that are only
indicative. If they will found a stopping problem in what they
produce,they will stop production, because they don't want to sell a
buggy phone.
This is the price of openess. In a closed phone you will never know about it

> Everything, a member of the company writes, is official  ...

This is wrong, in every case they explained that was "potential" dates.
> It would be very helpful, if we get to know what hinders production.
>
> Sometimes it looks like stonewalling. I know, that this is not intended
> by anyone.
>
> Dirk

Dirk, I know that is frustrating to wait. Especially for something that
you follow in every day, for a project that you believe in.
I can ensure that the developer at Openmoko are trying to do all is
possible to get it out better is possible.
This is first time I see a firm that is trying to be an open firm. Is
not easy neither for them. I worked in different firms and I know how is
important closeness for them.
Openmoko but to learn to be open. It will take time, but is doing a lot.

Try to support these boys that are trying to do this world a bit better! :)