Europe Distribution

Michele Renda michele.renda at gmail.com
Wed May 21 23:16:00 CEST 2008

Hi Steve
I am helping to organize an Italian Sales Group - Torino.
I know is a bit too much early to ask this, but it will be usefull to
know which company will deliver FreeRunner ordered direct from USA by
OpenMoko shop.

Here we are frontier tax and it'd like to contact them to know how much
they will be and how we have to pay them.

I am preparing some spreadsheet to calculate how will be the per unit
cost, and until now the break point between local reseller and direct
buy is around 4-5 units.

Thank you
Michele