ASU: Qtopia PIM info stored in sqlite database

Ian Darwin ian at darwinsys.com
Thu May 22 00:38:26 CEST 2008

Michael Shiloh wrote:
> Lorn Potter wrote:
>
>> Qtopia contacts are stored in the sqlite database.
>
> Thanks for the info Lorn. Can you tell where the sqlite database is
> stored or is that not Qtopia determined?

This would seem to be four sqlite databases:

root at om-gta02:~# cd /
root at om-gta02:/# find / -name \*.sqlite
         /opt/Qtopia/qtopia_db.sqlite
/var/volatile/tmp/qtopia-0/opt/Qtopia/qtopia_db.sqlite
/Applications/Qtopia/qtopia_db.sqlite
/Applications/qtmail/qtopia_db.sqlite

ls -l shows that the first one is not modified. The second appears to be
mostly a copy of the first.  The two in /Applications are recently
modified, but running strings(1) does not yield useful information.

I guess we'll have to wait for Lorn to answer more fully. Or UTSL.

But later.