Europe Distribution

Philippe Guillebert phyce at rez-gif.supelec.fr
Thu May 22 08:57:19 CEST 2008

Pietro "m0nt0" Montorfano wrote:
> Rodolphe Ortalo ha scritto:
>> Bonjour! [...]
>
> Well i'm glad to see that you can talk french but this is a public ml
> and not everybody know frenc (me for example) so i (and other people)
> can't understand anything of what you said. So please talk in english,
> imagine what could happend if the asian people will stop writing in
> with our letter and start to write in chinese with their ideograms (i
> like them but i can't understand nothing)...
Hello,

Sorry about that - I guess this message was intended to me only. By the
way, Openmoko seems to be a catalyst for finding fellow geeks : Rodolphe
diplomed in the same engineering school (Supélec) as I did ; I also got
news of an old friend I had lost contact with for 5 years...

There's a French saying about that : "Le monde est petit" :) (World's a
small place)

--
Phyce