clarification of Qtopia Vs. GTK

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Thu May 22 13:52:55 CEST 2008

Also spracht Michele Renda (Wed, 21 May 2008 22:51:47 +0200):
> A lot of people that are afraid that Nokia, as owner of Trolltech, can
> be against Openmoko freedom, but I think you are not stupid and you know
> what are you doing.

Nokia makes money out of handsets, not software.  Who knows?  They may be
watching OM very closely, hoping it will be the thing that finally
"allows" them to use a more open platform, networks be damned ;-)n

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----
                  http://lalomartins.info/